Planning the week ahead…

Green… The colour of St Patrick’s Day


And my attempt at drawing a shamrock… Fail



Something old is new again….

This well loved red Domino was started to look a bit on the tatty side.


I read few blog posts from Filofaxers who dyed or painted their planners.

So I rolled up my sleeves and began the makeover.

I took some fine sandpaper and lightly sanded the surface.

I used a water based adhesive to prime the surface.

Then applied a coat of acryluc paint inĀ  burnt umber and topped with a coat of black.

I finished it off with two coast of varnish and added a few stickers.


Now, do I move my knitting Filofax to this Domino….