Something old is new again….

This well loved red Domino was started to look a bit on the tatty side.

image

I read few blog posts from Filofaxers who dyed or painted their planners.

So I rolled up my sleeves and began the makeover.

I took some fine sandpaper and lightly sanded the surface.

I used a water based adhesive to prime the surface.

Then applied a coat of acryluc paint in  burnt umber and topped with a coat of black.

I finished it off with two coast of varnish and added a few stickers.

image

Now, do I move my knitting Filofax to this Domino….

image

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s